|Title of the resource/tool||IDOCEO|
|Type of the resource/tool||
Language of the resource
|English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swiss German, Turkish|
|Field of application||
Data storage and sharing
|Methodology of using the resource/ tool||iDoceo is a powerful teaching assistant for the iPad.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
It is an all-in-one tool that consists of:
– Fully fledged grade book, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked with Google Classroom.
PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
– Configure simple week(s) schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
– Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
– Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
TO-DOS, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
– Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a class. Configurable sheets
– Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files, images, links, add text or annotations anywhere: gradebook cells, students, class, diary, planner.
– Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
|Link to the resource/tool|
|Resource/tool operating mode||Need software installation|
|Resource/tool can be used for||
|Access to the resources/tool for the user||
No login needed
|Privacy and security politics||iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally on your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and updates. There are no additional subscriptions or in-app purchases.
Competencies improved using this tool
Soft skills for digital tutors